Mike Root, from the USA, informed us about the following upcomming international event:
CCI USA Annual Workshop, Tuesday, May 9 – Sunday, May 14, 2023
You are invited to join us for
- CCI-USA’s Annual International Workshop
- Date: Tues., May 9 to Sun., May 14 2023
- Location: Wisdom House Retreat Center in Litchfield, Connecticut (www.wisdomhouse.org)
- Theme: Lights, Camera, Life Action!
Please consider joining us! Bursary help is available if money is a concern — we can also help with local housing and transportation needs before and after the workshop. Two important updates about the workshop:
- We will NO longer require a PCR lab test prior to attendance at the workshop. We still plan to do daily antigen testing (self-administered nasal swabs) prior to and at the workshop. We did that last year, and it went very smoothly — organizers supplied the tests, and participants simply added that to their morning wake-up routine. For many of us, doing what we can to reduce the risk of transmitting or catching Covid makes deciding to attend CCI much easier — especially because many of us are looking forward to real hugs, and have no interest in social distancing!
- We’ll also be offering Fundamentals Part 1 at the workshop for newcomers to co-counseling! Fundamentals participants will share circles, meals, and some other activities with workshop participants, while learning and practicing Fundamentals in morning and afternoon sessions. Fundamentals spaces are limited — anyone interested should contact Judy Hartling (email@example.com or 413-454-1585) as soon as possible.
More information about the workshop and Fundamentals class can be downloaded from below. If you have any questions about the workshop, please let Mike Root or Kathryn Bass know.
- Mike Root – CCI-USA Communication Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathryn Bass – CCI-USA Communication Coordinator, email@example.com
If you’re ready to register, you can use this Google form to register online, or you can mail in the paper form attached.
(Anyone interested in Fundamentals should contact Judy Hartling before registering — firstname.lastname@example.org.)
We hope to see you there!
Mike & Kathryn
Information details, for download